About Made to Crave
Has food become more about frustration than fulfillment? Made to Crave is the missing link between a woman’s desire to be healthy and the spiritual empowerment necessary to make that happen. Author Lysa TerKeurst personally understands the battle that women face. In Made to Crave, she will help you:
- Break the cycle of “I’ll start again on Monday,” and feel good about yourself today.
- Stop agonizing over numbers on the scale and make peace with your body.
- Replace rationalization that leads to diet failure with wisdom that leads to victory.
- Reach your healthy goals and grow closer to God through the process.
This book is not a how-to manual or the latest, greatest dieting plan. Made to Crave is a helpful companion to use alongside whatever healthy eating approach you choose — a book and Bible study to help you find the “want to” in how to make healthy lifestyle changes.
Who: Ladies ages 13- 113!
What: Summer Bible Study
When: Wednesdays, June 18 – August 6
Where: LNBC Fellowship Room
Time: 6:15pm – 8:15pm
Cost: $20.00 (includes book and participant’s guide)
*BONUS* There will be a Body & Soul bonus demo at each meeting starting at 6:15pm!
What About My Kids?
• Childcare is available for children ages 0-2
• Bible Study, games, and crafts are available for children ages 3-12
Click the link below to register. Please register by Friday, June 6th so we can order your book and guide. You may also pay online by credit card (sorry, no American Express). If you choose not to pay online, please bring cash or check to the first class. Thank you!