Welcome to the LNBC Cafe! Dinner is served each Wednesday beginning March 6th thru May 29th in the Worship Center/Gym. The meal is served from 5:00-6:15PM.
Wednesday Evening Suppers are back!
Check our what’s new about Wednesday Dinners:
- The Bread of Life Mobile Food Ministry of LNBC will be preparing and serving the meal.
- A portion of the meal cost will be donated to Bread of Life for their service, and leftovers will be used the following day for the Mobile Food Ministry.
- We are making an effort to offer more nutritiously balanced meals by doing things like using only fresh vegetables. We will strive to offer low calorie options for you and your family.
- Kids 10 and under eat free!
- There will be an Adult and Children’s Menu.
- The Wednesday Evening Bible Study will remain in the Gym after the dinner and will meet from 6:15- 7:00.
Adult/Youth – $5.00
Children ages 10 and under are free!
All meals are served with tea, coffee, or water. Menu is subject to change.
Adult Meal: Baked Leg Quarters, Baked Sweet Potato, Fresh Steamed Broccoli (w/ butter), Pig Pickin’ Cake
Children’s Meal: Baked Chicken Legs, Baked Sweet Potato, Fresh Steamed Broccoli
There is no dinner due to the Children’s Musical
Adult Meal: Salisbury Steak, Lima Beans, Corn, Cornbread, Peach Cobbler w/ Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
Children’s Meal: Cheeseburger Sliders, Apple Slices
Adult Meal: Spiral Ham, Peas, Glazed Carrots, Watermelon Stars and Blueberries
Children’s Meal: Spiral Ham, Peas, Glazed Carrots
Adult Meal: Panko Crusted Flounder (w/ lemon wedge), Sweet Corn Hash, Tomato & Cucumber Salad, Frosted Cupcake
Children’s Meal: Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches, Tomato Soup