“Behold, how good and pleasant it is when brothers dwell in unity!”Psalm 133:1
Upcoming Opportunities to Connect:
- Men’s Groups that meet on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays – Contact Robert Courson (email@example.com) for questions about a group near you. More information is located on the Men’s Groups tab.
- Feb 2020 – WINTER Bible Study Begins – Kyle Idleman “gods at war” study.
- Beginning Sunday – February 9, 2020 – Room 235
- There are gods at war within each of us. They battle for the throne of our hearts, and much is at stake. Therefore, idolatry is the most discussed problem in the entire Bible. Behind every sin struggle that you and I have is a false god that is winning the war in our lives.Don’t give in to the myth that gods are only statues that people of other cultures or long ago worshiped. Pleasure, romance, sex, money, and power are just a few of the gods that vie for our allegiance in today’s society.Join Kyle Idleman in this new video study, as he explores these gods in detail. When the Lord Jesus Christ takes His rightful place on the throne of our hearts, we will have victory!!
- Fall Service/Fellowship: Axe Throwing & Poinsettia Delivery:
- When & Where:
- Meet at LNBC parking lot at 9:30m – December 7th (Saturday)
- Divide into teams of 2 or 3 and delivery Poinsettias to specific church members
- Meet at The Pit – Mooresville – 346 E Plaza Drive
- Time of group prayer and encouraging message from God’s Word
- Learn more about Men’s Ministry (M2M) discipleship, events, missions, and service opportunities, followed by our fellowship and fun!
Sign Up Today on LNBC Website!
Just A Few Requirements:
- Cost is $40 for 2 hours of throwing
- Must be 18 years or older to be in the building and a valid ID is required
- Closed-toe shoes required
- This is a structured and controlled environment (a coach is always present)
- When & Where:
RED SPRINGS UPDATE!
7 Men from LNBC went to Red Springs, NC to complete projects assigned by the NC Baptist Missions Camp. this time the group built a wheelchair ramp to allow the homeowner to have more freedom to leave his home to do things like – go to church!! It was a real blessing to serve this family for that one weekend in October 2019.
The Men’s Life Groups grow together in a smaller setting through fellowship and study. Each group will be doing a deeper dive into the sermon topics and in different locales to accommodate vast area of the congregation. Prayerfully consider joining in a group to help grow in your Christian journey.
Cornelius Group – Led by Bryan Moore
Denver Group – Led by Tim McNiel
Huntersville Groups – Led by Gary Rapp and Rob Dorsey
Mooresville Group – Led by Robert Courson and Darryl King.
|Huntersville||Tuesday||5:30am||LNBC – Room 137||Rob Dorsey firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mooresville||Tuesday||7:00am||Sun Up Cafe||Robert Courson|
|Huntersville||Wednesday||6:00pm||LNBC – Fellowship Hall||Gary Rapp email@example.com|
|Cornelius||Thursday||7:00pm||Bryan Moore’s Residence||Bryan Moore|
M2M Winter Bible Study
Beginning Sunday – February 9, 2020 – Room 235