Pastoral CARE Ministry
At some point in our lives, each of us will experience tough times that need the love and support of the Pastoral CARE Ministry. Health, illness, marital difficulties, financial problems, prodigal children, and aging are among the many challenges we all face. Just when you need help the most, our Pastoral CARE staff is ready to walk with you through your difficulty. In John 13:34- 35, Jesus said “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” At LNBC, you will be greatly comforted in knowing you are loved by those who want to help.
The LNBC Caring Ministry exists to demonstrate Christ’s love by encouraging believers to help people in need. Benevolence- we provide financial aid for temporary emergency needs such as food, shelter, utilities, and transportation.
Everyday life in this fallen world is filled with challenges, crisis, and conflict. LNBC’s Counseling Ministry provides biblically based guidance to walk with you through these difficulties.
- The marriage you though would never end is just going to end
- Your son isn’t doing well in school- learning disability… or addiction?
- A neighbor isn’t sure there is a heaven
- You just lost your job
Contact Rev. Hal Brown, Minister of Pastoral CARE for help:
- Church Office: 704.892.0143
- Direct Line: 704.439.1003
These LNBC members comprise the Pastoral Care Volunteer Team:
- Sherry Barnes, Pastoral Care Counselor for Adults
- Rick and Gail Myers, Counselors – Premarital and Marriage
- Kimberly Owen, Counselor – Marriage and Family Conflicts
- Tracy Cubert, Counselor – Children