Below you can find information on frequently asked questions about Lake Norman Baptist. If you would like more information not answered in the information below, please email us at email@example.com, or call our Church Office at 704.892.0143. Thank you!
- Dr. Bobby Blanton brings us his message at all three services.
- Sunday School classes meet at 8:30am & 10:00am.
- The nursery is open for children ages 0-2 during ALL worship services.
8:30am Traditional Worship Service in the Worship Center
- The Sanctuary Choir leads worship through a blend of traditional hymns with praise choruses.
- Sunday School Group A is in session during this hour (adult and kids of all ages).
10:00am Blended Worship Service in the Chapel
- A Praise Team leads worship through a blended worship set.
- Dr. Blanton’s sermon is brought to the Chapel via a video presentation.
- Sunday School Group B is in service during this hour (adult and kids of all ages).
10:00am Contemporary Worship Service in the Worship Center
- The Church Band leads worship through contemporary music.
- Sunday School Session B is in service during this hour (adult and kids of all ages).
11:15am Blended Worship Service in the Chapel
- A Praise Band leads worship through a blended music worship style.
- Our nursery is open during all worship services.
- Children’s Worship Services are available during both the 8:30AM and 10:00AM services. (Worship Kidstyle is for Pre-K (4’s)- Kindergarten (5’s), and Club J is for 1st- 5th grade students).
- Kid’s Sunday School classes are available during both the 8:30AM and 10:00AM services.
- From I-77 take Exit 25.
- Turn West on Hwy 73.
- Travel approximately 2 miles. LNBC is located on the right, just before the W Catawba Avenue intersection.
- If you’re visiting and have children (ages birth- 6th grade), please enter through the doors that say “Worship Center” and “Kid Island”. You will be able to check your children in to our system and place them in the appropriate class. Our Children’s Ministry workers will also give you a Welcome Packet with information on LNBC.
- If you are visiting with older children or without children, the best place to enter is through the Education Building D that says “Welcome Center”. Our ushers and greeters will welcome you at the doors, and once inside the Welcome Center, you will find an information desk where one of our friendly greeters will assist you.