We invite you to join us for one of our four worship services on Sunday morning. Learn more about our various worship styles below!
Time & Location: 8:30am in the Chapel
The Choir lead the worship service with a blend of traditional hymns and praise choruses. The sermon message is presented live by our Senior Pastor.
Time & Location: 9:45am in the Worship Center
The Church Band leads the contemporary worship service. This is our largest service. The sermon message is presented live by our Senior Pastor.
9:45am Blended- Video Service
Time & Location: 9:45am in the Chapel
A Praise Team leads worship in the Chapel service. The sermon is typically presented via video feed. A pastor is present during the service, and he can pray with you or answer questions you might have about LNBC.
11:15 Acoustic- Video Service
Time & Location: 11:15am in the Chapel
Our 11:15 Chapel service is a laid back and engaging service. The sermon is presented via video feed. A pastor is present during the service, and he can pray with you or answer questions you might have about LNBC.
Kids & Youth
What’s available for my children?
While the parents are enjoying the service, the kids are learning about God at their level in a creative environment with trained staff. Check in at the Kid Island Desk in the Worship Center Building to find the appropriate environment for your children.
- Our Nursery is open for children ages 0-2 during all worship services.
- Kid’s Sunday School classes are available during both the 8:30AM and 10:00AM services.
- Worship KidStyle, a worship service for children ages 4 – Kindergarten, is available at 10:00AM and 11:15AM.
- Club J, a worship service for children 1st – 6th grade, is available at 10:00AM and 11:15AM.
- The first Sunday of each month is Family Worship Sunday. There is no Worship KidStyle or Club J on those Sundays. Children are encouraged and welcome to attend worship with their parents.
For more questions about Kid Island, email Janelle Venters at email@example.com or call the Church Office at 704-892-0143.
What’s available for my teen?
Student Sunday School classes are available for 7th- 12th graders at 8:30am.
Youth Worship and Dinner (September – May) are held at 5:00pm on Sunday evenings in the Youth Loft.
For more questions on the Student/ Youth Ministry, email Daniel Ritchie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Church Office at 704-892-0143.
Sunday School & Small Groups
Sunday Morning Bible Studies are offered at 8:30 and 10:00am for all ages and life stages. (Please Note: our Singles Group meets during the week for Small Group.) Visit the Welcome Desk to find a class for you and your family!
Small Groups are available throughout the week and meet in people’s homes in the surrounding community or at LNBC.
For questions about Groups, call the Church Office at 704-892-0143 or email email@example.com.
How should I dress?
No matter which service time you choose to worship with us, please come dressed comfortably! Come casual or dressed up; people wear anything from shorts and jeans to dresses and sport coats.
How do I get there?
The Lake Norman Baptist Church Worship Center is located at: 7921 Sam Furr Road in Huntersville, NC 28078
- From I-77 take Exit 25.
- Turn West on Hwy 73.
- Travel approximately 2 miles. LNBC is located on the right, just before the W Catawba Avenue intersection.
Where should I park?
We have handicap parking near the entrance to the Worship Center and First Time Guest parking in front of the Fellowship Hall. We also have New Mothers Parking in front of the Chapel (the nursery is located on the ground floor of the Chapel).
If these locations do not apply to you or are full, you may park anywhere in the parking lot adjacent to the church.
On Sunday Mornings, we have a shuttle bus service available before all three worship service times to assist in transporting you to/from your vehicle and the main entrance of the church.
Where do I enter the building?
- If you’re visiting and have children (ages birth- 6th grade), please enter through the doors that say “Worship Center” and “Kid Island”. You will be able to check your children into our system and place them in the appropriate class. Our Kid Island workers will also give you a Welcome Packet with information on LNBC.
- If you are visiting with older children or without children, the best place to enter is through the Education Building C that says “Welcome Center”. Our ushers and greeters will welcome you at the doors, and once inside the Welcome Center, you will find an information desk where one of our friendly greeters will assist you.
If you have questions about LNBC and our Worship Services not answered above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our Church Office at 704.892.0143.