Welcome to the LNBC Cafe! Dinner is served each Wednesday September thru May in the Worship Center/Gym. The meal is served from 5:00-6:15PM.
About Wednesday Evening Suppers
Check our what’s new about Wednesday Dinners:
- The Bread of Life Mobile Food Ministry of LNBC will be preparing and serving the meal.
- A portion of the meal cost will be donated to Bread of Life for their service, and leftovers will be used the following day for the Mobile Food Ministry.
- We are making an effort to offer more nutritiously balanced meals by doing things like using only fresh vegetables. We will strive to offer low calorie options for you and your family.
- Kids 10 and under eat free!
- The Wednesday Evening Bible Study will remain in the Gym after the dinner and will meet from 6:15- 7:00.
Adult/Youth – $5.00
Children ages 10 and under are free!
All meals are served with tea, coffee, or water. Menu is subject to change.
Flank Steak stuffed with spinach & feta, Baked Potato, Prosciutto wrapped Asparagus, Pecan Pie Cake
Cuban Stew, Rice and Pinto Beans, Cornbread, Churro Cupcakes
Meatloaf, Hash Brown Casserole, Sautéed Squash & Onions, Biscuits, Caramel Cake
Stuffed Shells, Garden Salad, Buttered Bread Sticks, Pistachio Cake
Teriyaki Beef & Broccoli, Rice, Garlic Bread, Strawberry Shortcake