Thank You For Your Interest In LNBC
Below are current job opportunities:
Minister of Children
Job Title: Minister of Children
Purpose: The Minister of Children is responsible for the development and promotion of the children’s programs of Lake Norman Baptist Church (1,100+ members).
Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Reports to: Minister of Education
Oversees: Nursery Coordinator (Part-Time) & Children’s Ministry Assistant (Part-Time)
- Leads a life governed by the Bible, committed to the Lordship of Jesus Christ, a Spirit-led leader called and empowered by God to serve in this capacity.
- College degree and seminary training and/or extensive experience in Children’s Ministries.
- Must be willing to be a part of the team approach to ministry, serving as one of the professional ministers of the church staff.
- LNBC membership required upon acceptance of the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop a Children’s Ministry (Birth through 6th Grade – 250–300 children) that is Christ-centered, introduces children to God’s plan for their lives and promotes the following:
- Introducing children to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Assisting children in growing in their Christian faith.
- Helping children to learn the great doctrines of the faith.
- Assisting children in learning the values of Christian service.
- Assisting children in sharing their faith with others.
- Assisting children in applying scripture to their everyday life.
Resumes should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
LNBC is currently seeking a part-time IT Administrator. Work hours include Sunday morning services, special events, and various hours during the week. Please submit resumes to email@example.com.
All candidates must have:
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a commitment to the vision and mission of LNBC
- Broad knowledge of Networking, Servers (Windows SBS 2008 and Exchange), PC Hardware and Software, Website Maintenance, and Phone and Data Wiring
- The ability to effectively lead, train, and grow volunteers
- Formal IT Education/ Training
- 3 or more years professional experience
- Church support software (Arena) experience is a plus