Pastor Bobby Blanton is challenging our church to again read through the Bible in 2014! He is calling this church-wide emphasis The Journey: One-Year Through The Bible. In his December 1st message, Pastor Bobby stated, “There is no better way to change a person’s life than reading God’s Word on a daily basis.” We hope you’ll make The Journey a priority this year! Journals will be provided free of charge, and will include the reading plan for each day.
The Journey: News
- We’re now out of the hard copy of Journal 3. If you would like an electronic copy of Journal 3, please email email@example.com to request one.
- We still have copies of Journal 2. Feel free to stop by the Church Office to pick one up if you need it!
Small Group Videos
You’ll find the latest Small Group videos posted here. Check the LNBC Vimeo page for past Small Group videos and more!
Below are discussion questions and lessons. If you need previous discussion questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The first two pages should be handed out to small group participants (optional for Sunday School members). The “Application” and “Facilitators Guide” are for the teachers and facilitators to help guide the discussion or lesson.
- There is no special Bible to use with The Journey. Use your own personal Bible to use with the journals!
- Senior Pastor Bobby Blanton will preach along with The Journey on Sunday mornings, and Pastor Matt Hearn will preach along with The Journey on Saturday Evenings. Visit the Sermon Pages to catch up, watch again, or send to a friend!
- Write your name and contact info on the inside cover! If you lose your journal, we want to be able to return it to you!
- Fill in the date at the top of each day; this will help you keep track of your reading. (We didn’t fill in the dates for you so people who attend the Saturday Night Service can begin Day 1 of each week on Sunday, while people who attend Sunday Morning Services can begin Day 1 of each week on Monday.)
- Sunday School classes and Small Groups will dig deeper into the materials each week. Contact Darryl King at email@example.com to get plugged in!