Upward Sports, the world’s largest Christian sports program for children, was created with a vision to provide the best sports experience possible for every child. Each year some one million people around the world play, coach, referee or volunteer in Upward Sports Leagues and Camps hosted by more than 2,400 churches. These churches have taken Upward Sports Programs to 67 countries on mission trips. Anyone – children and volunteers of any faith or no faith – can participate in Upward Sports. Specifically designed for children in K5- sixth grade, Upward Sports aims to bring out “the winner” in every child – regardless of the game’s score.
Upward Schedule of Events
- Registration ends October 25th
- Evaluations are October 21, 24, & 25
- Practices being December 2nd
- Practices break for Christmas & New Years the weeks of December 23rd and 30th
- Practice resumes January 6, 2014
- First game begins Saturday, January 11, 2014
- Award Celebration is March 8, 2014
- Games are free and played every Saturday through March 1st.
- The awards ceremony will be March 8th.
- Games begin at 8:00am with the last game of the day starting at 7:00pm.
- Concessions are sold with proceeds supporting the Upward Scholarship and LNBC Youth programs.